Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Steelers vs. Ravens: 3 Steelers players who need

Steelers vs. Ravens: 3 Steelers players who need 4 weeks 2 hours ago #1816

• zhangzk
  • Navegador Iniciado
What can be said about the rivalry between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens that hasn’t already been said. There’s a sense of both respect and dislike between the two fan bases. It may not be the longest-tenured rivalry but Youth David DeCastro Jersey , in my opinion, it’s one of the purest in all of football. Dating back to September 8, 1996, the two teams have played a total of 48 games with Pittsburgh holding a 27-21 advantage. They’ve met in the playoffs four times with Pittsburgh holding a 3-1 edge in those matchups. This is a huge game for both teams, each trying to establish dominance in the AFC North, and I don’t see why this won’t be one of those epic battles to which we’ve grown accustomed. The Steelers will need solid games from everyone to be successful, but I’ll give you three players who need to shine if we want to see Pittsburgh walk away with early bragging rights. Chris BoswellAs of late, The Wizard of Boz has been anything but magical. Our normally-accurate kicker has missed three out of four attempts on the year, and the most alarming of his seasonal stats are the two extra points missed. To say he’s in a funk is an understatement, and he needs to get this case of the shanks worked out before Sunday night, In the teams’ previous 48 meetings, 20 have been decided by three points or less. Dating back to 2009, 12 of the last 20 have been decided by three points or fewer. We know they have a great kicker in Justin Tucker — the question is, will ours come out of hibernation?Cameron Heyward It’s time for our stud D-lineman to break out and have a great game. Heyward, who’s coming off of an incredible 2017 season, has only one sack to his credit and doesn’t seem to be as disruptive this year. He’s totaled 11 tackles with only two TFLs. In 2017 Youth Jon Bostic Jersey , Heyward had 17 of those. It’s still early in the season, and stats don’t tell the whole story, but I would love for No. 97 to give fans a signature game on Sunday night. In the last meeting with Baltimore,Alex Collins gashed the Steelers early and often, and I have no idea as to why they stopped using him in that game. His stat line: 18 attempts 120 yards 6.7 avgalso had 2 catches for 46 yards. Looking back at the earlier meeting, he had 9 carries for 81 yards for a unhealthy 9 yards a carry. Needless to say, he’s had some success against the Black-and-gold. The Defensive Captain needs to lead by example. James ConnerThis isn’t to say that Conner hasn’t been doing work. It’s more of an acknowledgement that, as a team, the Steelers need some balance on offense. Baltimore has had a way of making it tough sledding for our backs. This certainly depends on our O-line, but Conner will need to get tough yards in this matchup and prove he can be disruptive. These are tough and physical games between arch-rivals, and this is Conner’s first start as the feature back. Sometimes it’s not just the total stat line, but more a case of simply bringing it against these guys. Let me know what you think in the comment section.HERE WE GO STEELERS!Steelers vs. Ravens, Week 4: Knee Jerk Reactions for Pittsburgh’s 26-14 loss to Baltimore Check out our Steelers Post-Game Show for more Steelers ‘Knee Jerk Reactions’As Week Three’s big win was a tale of two halves, I was nervous enough to pick against the Steelers in their rivalry game with the Ravens. It started off ugly again, so at this point I decided to shut my trap and react as the game develops and open the window to all of you. So if you want to know how my emotions fluctuated throughout the evening, keep on reading.Nonetheless Womens Cameron Heyward Jersey , a simple reminder, a knee jerk reaction is an immediate and unthinking, emotional reaction. It’s basically shooting first and apologizing later. I can safely say that’s a true definition of your’s truly and a good lot of Steeler Nation. Here’s my real-time reactions during the Steelers first time in Tampa in eight yearsQuarter 1The Steelers really need to set the tone early with no points on the first drive.Artie Burns needs to and seems to know that this game is crucial to him.Nat Behre looked sad out there in coverage.I’d be using Lamar Jackson a boatload if he was on my team.It looks like they are going to.Wise time out by the Steelers.Run defense is porous early.Confusion again on defense. That’s unacceptable.Photo by Joe Sargent/Getty ImagesI was angered by that play before it resulted in a turnover. I like passing games that go past the chains. Vance can’t let that stuff happen.This might be one of those nights when living in Maryland sucks for me.T.J. Watt thought right. He was being held.I would like to exclaim that what I’m seeing is unbelievable, but with this crappy defense鈥 unfortunately believe.If I wasn’t contracted to write this article, I’d go to bed now,Running play on second and 20 when you’re down by 14 early...gotta throw out scripted plays. Are they even trying?Bostic might be better than Vince Williams.Hard to be happy about the stop when Haden got burned like he did there. Lucky with a capital L and a crapload of exclamation points.Play action works. I love JuJu.I betcha Eric Weddle has ticks in his beard.Ben likes Switzer.Glad that quarter is through.Quarter 2JuJu needs to protect that ball better.Three means nothing to me. Missed opportunity.I’ve been fighting it, but Terrell Edmunds kind of sucks.Sean Davis and Coty Sensabaugh with the big stick. Needed a big play on defense. Nice.Resign Jesse James.Conner can’t really get started.Just Ben being Ben and JuJu being JuJu.Switzer has four grabs. He’s made Justin Hunter irrelevant.AB is clutch. Not trying to be a homer, but not seeing the foul on James.Seriously. Gotta get in on this drive.Ridiculous. End Zone. You gotta get in.I have no confidence on third and eight.Haden, great coverage. Watt, great pass rush on that stop.Vance is a freaking warrior. Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty ImagesThat might be the prettiest Ben to AB play that’s ever been.Photo by Joe Sargent/Getty ImagesI’m echoing Chris Collinsworth, Big Al just came up huge on that TD.I’m really glad that this is a resilient football team. The fans give up early (including me), but they don’t.They really needed a stop there. How did Bud not over run a play? Nice.VinnyVidiVici came up huge there.How is this game tied?Quarter 3Gotta come out smoking. Need a lead.Switzer is going to break one soon.Berry isn’t overly sour tonight.Giving Flacco a lot of time. Too much.Theres a considerable drop off without Mike Hilton.A lot of you hate Collinsworth. I think he puts on a clinic every time he speaks.Too much small ball. Need to get in the end zone. Another missed opportunity.Berry is bad again.Wow. I thought they made that stop on third down.This is a useless challenge. Like the guts though.Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsGreat coverage by Haden. Edmunds was lost though.Too many third and longs being converted. Gotta rush more than four dudes.Tucker never misses.Told you.Ravens haven’t given up a second half TD all year. That string needs to snap now.Really? AB was open. C’mon Ben.These 12-man penalties are nauseating.Scheming is horrendous.Sutton had a good stop.Quarter 4Anything less than third and 30 is going to get converted on this defense.I stand corrected. But here comes Tucker.James Conner runs after the catch with heart.The third down conversion rate is pitiful.Defense has to come up big here.Renegade magic needed.Unacceptable. Edmunds can’t tackle.Do they know that they’re allowed to blitz?This defense is a joke.No heart or imagination tonight with this team.Ben was so off. Maybe the offense was a joke tonight too.Too many problems to keep thinking that there’s an easy solution.I’m usually a Steeler apologist. No excuses tonight. None....So...now as I replay the game more and more in my head, my perceptions and maybe my prescriptions will alter. But for now, you just got a glimpse of the first thoughts that popped in my mind while I was watching this game. Feel free to get your commentus maximus on in the section below.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds